This chapter’s objectives are:
- 7.1- Describe the capabilities of case management (e.g., case processes, case settings, case comments).
- 7.2- Given a scenario, identify how to automate case management (e.g., case assignment, auto-response, escalation, web-to-case, email-to-case, case teams).
- 7.3- Describe the capabilities of solution management (e.g., settings, categories, processes).
- 7.4- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Knowledge.
- 7.5- Describe the basic capabilities of portals.
- 7.6- Describe the capabilities of Community Applications (e.g. Ideas, Answers).
7.1- Describe the capabilities of case management (e.g., case processes, case settings, case comments)
- Cases generally represent a customer problem, question, or related feedback.
- Salesforce case management solution is the tool that lets you capture cases, store and sort them, work on resolving them, with the ultimate goal is to keep your customer happy
Key features and benefits:
- Case management allows different ways to capture cases – see below
- It provides a single repository for all customer interactions: from the Cases home page, you can create, locate, and edit cases and also sort and filter cases and queues using standard and custom list views
- Solution integration enables faster case handling by seamlessly integrating case information with existing knowledge bases.
- Case escalation and workflow ensure your business process meets guaranteed service level commitments.
- Case analytics enable you to measure team and rep productivity and view all key metrics in a dashboard.
Case available settings:
- Case Triggers: Define the Apex triggers for Cases here
- Contact Roles on Cases: master list of picklist values for the Case Contact Role field
- Case assignment rules: Automatically assign cases to users or queues based on criteria you define. You can create multiple rules, but only one rule can be active at a time
- Case Escalation Rules: Automatically determine when cases should escalate and what actions to take. After you create a rule, select if from the rules list and add rule entries
- Support Processes: different status picklist / goes along the Record Type
- Support Settings: see below
- Case Auto-Response Rules: Automatically determine which email templates to use when sending auto-response messages for new cases
- Email-to-Case: let your customers send inquiries to email addresses that automatically convert customer emails to case
- Feed Filters: limit the types of feed updates shown in the feed. Users can find information more easily, without having to browse through the entire feed
- “Case Feed” provides an alternative way to view and modify case records, which is more activity-oriented than the traditional view
Case Feed is automatically enabled for orgs created after the Winter ’14 Release – you may want to disable/re-enable this feature to fully understand throughout this section to fully understand its implications.
- To enable/disable Case Feed: Customize | Cases | Support Settings | Edit
- Check/Uncheck “Enable Case Feed Actions and Feed Items” as appropriate. Save.
- With vs. without:
Case Page Layout and Status:
By default, the Case page is Feed Based, you can totally get rid of the Feed Layout, create a new page layout, and base it on the Case Layout, and make sure that you don’t tick the box Feed Based Layout.
Cases have several page layout types:
- Case Page Layouts (default layout – used except when closing cases)
- Case Closed Page Layouts (used when closing cases)
- Case Feed Layouts (only used when case feed is enabled; described elsewhere in this section)
By default, the user must click the close case button (which then invokes the case closed layout) in order to select a closed case status. This allows the administrator to make certain fields required only when closing a case.
1. Case Page Layout
- This layout is used except when closing a case (this includes viewing and editing previously closed cases)
2. Case Closed Page Layout
- This layout is only used when closing a case (via the “Close Case” button pictured above)
- You can add Status, and specify if a Status is closed or not:
By default, closed case statuses can only be selected from the “Case Closed Page Layout” (as shown on the right). Why this is important? Use the “Case Closed Page Layout” to ensure that all required information is captured before a case is closed. Since the case closed layout is separate, you can make fields required when closing a case that are not required when creating a case. .
- Don’t like this behavior? You don’t have to use the case closed page layout. Simply check “Show Closed Statuses in Case Status Field” under “Support Settings”. Then remove the “Close Case” button from the case page layout.
Case hierarchies (Parent Child):
- Case hierarchies can be constructed using the parent case standard field. This can be useful in scenarios where one case is the direct result of another.
- For instance, let’s say you use cases to manage facility maintenance. Someone calls to report that one of the buildings has lost power. This power outage is created as a case. Then, someone calls to report that the lights in their room do not work. With some probing you discover they are in the building without power; this gets logged as a child case.
- Child cases are not automatically closed when parents’ cases are. Check out package Auto Close Child Cases in AppExchange if you would like this functionality
To create a Parent/Child relationships for Cases you must modify your Case Page Layouts and Field Level Security for the “Parent Case” field. Follow the steps below:
- Add the field: Go the page layout, click edit, choose “Parent Case” from the “Case fields”
- Set up the Files Level Security: go to Case | Fields – go to the newly added field, click on “View Field Accessibility”, check the Visible box nest to each Profile
- Add Related Cases on Layout: go to Cases | Page Layouts, choose the layout, Edit, go to the Related List section, Drag and Drop the “Related Cases” to the bottom
- Other things to consider: Do you want the Parent Case field to have Case History tracking? If so, add it to the list of trackable fields by going to Fields and clicking on “Set History Tracking”.
- Begin creating case hierarchies by selecting a parent case for your child case. You can view the entire case-hierarchy by creating a case report, grouped by ‘Parent Case’.
7.2- Given a scenario, identify how to automate case management (e.g., case assignment, auto-response, escalation, web-to-case, email-to-case, case teams)
A case is a description of a customer’s feedback, problem, or question. Use cases to track and solve your customers’ issues. You can quickly create, edit, locate, and view cases from the Cases tab. To gather customer feedback from your company’s website and customer emails, set up:
- Web-to-Case: With Web-to-Case, you can gather customer support requests directly from your company’s website and automatically generate up to 5000 new cases a day. This can help your organization respond to customers faster, thus improving the productivity of your support team.
- Email-to-Case or On-Demand Email-to-Case: Email-to-Case helps your company efficiently resolve and correspond with customer inquiries via email. It automatically creates a case in Salesforce when an email is sent to your company’s customer support email address(es) and auto-populates case fields from the content of the message. Email-to-Case requires downloading the Email-to-Case agent. This allows you to keep all email traffic within your network’s firewall and accept emails larger than 10 MB. Unlike Email-to-Case, On-Demand Email-to-Case uses Apex email services to convert email to cases, without requiring you to download and install an agent behind your network’s firewall. On-Demand Email-to-Case allows you to process customer emails up to 10 MB in size.
- Your customers can also create cases on your Customer Portal, Self-Service portal (not available for new org.), or Chatter Answers.
- If the Service Cloud console is set up, you can find, view, and edit cases and their related records on one screen.
If your organization uses cases and solutions, you can set up various automated support features. Go to: Setup | Customize | Cases:
- Click Business Hours to set your organization’s support hours. (from Company profile | Business Hours)
- Click Assignment Rules to create rules for automatically routing cases: Case Assignment Rules allow you to automatically route cases to the appropriate users or queues. You can create multiple rules (for example, a Standard rule and a Holiday rule), but only one rule can be “active” at a time.
- Click Escalation Rules to create rules for auto escalating cases: Escalation rules allow you to define automated actions when cases with specific criteria are open after a specified period of time. They can help you identify when cases have fallen outside of an intended service level. When escalating a case, you can choose to automatically notify a user, reassign the case to another user or queue, or both.
- Click Support Settings to customize email templates and defaults used by automated support features. This part is for how the org deals with the cases. (Case creation template, case assignment notification, notify case owner when case ownership changes, …)
Click Auto-Response Set up rules that determine which email template to send to customers when cases are captured from emails, your website, Self-Service portal, or Customer Portal. You can set rules based on any attributes of incoming cases. Rules to set up rules that send email to customers when they submit cases from one of the following:
- A Web-to-Case form
- An Email-to-Case message
- An On-Demand Email-to-Case message
- A Customer Portal
- A Self-Service portal (no more)
- Click Email-to-Case to set up the ability to capture customer emails as cases, automatically. The setup specifies how the content of each customer email automatically populates case fields.
Capturing Web Cases:
- Web-to-case works much the same way web-to-lead does, except that it generates a case record instead of a lead, and the default limit is 5000 cases per day.
Web-to-case uses several specifically designated fields to capture data:
- Web Company
- Web Email
- Web Name
- Web Phone
- If the email address of a web-to-case submission matches the email address of only one contact, then that contact is associated with the case.
Before you set up Web-to-Case:
- Create custom case fields, if needed.
- Create a default email template for the automated notification to the customer when he submit a case.
- Create case queues if you wish to assign incoming cases to queues as well as to individual users.
- Customize Support settings to select the default owner of cases that don’t meet the criteria in your assignment rule.
- Create an active case assignment rule to determine how web-generated cases are assigned to users or put into queues. If you do not set an active assignment rule, all web-generated cases are assigned to the default owner you specify in the Support Settings.
- To create Web to case, go to: Customize | Self-service | Web-to-Case
- Change settings if needed
To generate HTML code that your webmaster can use on your website to handle Web-to-Case support requests from your customers go to: Web-to-Case HTML Generator
- Select the fields, and click on Generate, then copy/paste the code into a new txt file, and save as HTML
Now, depending on the Assignment Rule, the Case will be routed to the Queue or user you picked in the Assignment Rule
For example, let us create an assignment rule against the Priority field. For all cases with Priority = high, assign to John Smith:
- Now, if we create a case with the HTML with priority=high, it should be assigned to John Smith.
Email-to-Case comes in two flavors:
- Email-to-Case: Requires running an agent behind your firewall, accepts file sizes greater than 25MB.
- On-Demand Email-to-Case: Entails creating an internal forwarding address that simply sends the email to Salesforce for processing. File size limited to 25MB for attachments.
- Check this YouTube Video link: Service Cloud Tutorial – Email-to-Case.
Go to: Customize | Cases | Email-to-case. Settings are:
- Enable Email-to-case
- Notify Case Owners on New Emails: if an email comes from a customer into a case, owner gets email
- Enable HTML Email
- Thread ID: ensure that when client replies, it will be associated with case
- On-Demand Service: check the description in the screenshot
- When this is enabled, you get new option: Routing Address. Click on New.
- After adding the email address that should be used for Support, Salesforce will give this message: Salesforce.com automatically created the following email service address for you: email@example.com. Configure your email system to forward messages received at firstname.lastname@example.org to this email services address.
- You can verify that the email-to-case is working by sending email to the LONG email.
I sent an email from my welhor gmail to the long address, and a new case has been created:
- Create an active case assignment rule to determine how web-generated cases are assigned to users or put into queues. If you do not set an active assignment rule, all web-generated cases are assigned to the default owner you specify in the Support Settings (can be user of Queue).
- Same as the Lead Queue we did before.
- For example, route web-to-case submissions to a Level 1 Support queue. The support team (queue members) take ownership of cases from the queue as they have availability and work the case.
- Case auto-response rules work much the same as lead auto-response rules. However, case settings will only trigger an email response to manually created cases. Therefore, you must create an auto-response rule in order to generate an email response to submissions via portals, web-to-case, and email-to-case.
- Note: The sender email address must be either one of your verified organization-wide email addresses or the email address in your Salesforce user profile. It must also be different from your Email-to-Case routing addresses.
- Note: I couldn’t get the Priority and Case Origin to populate as in what I entered in the “Email-to-Case Routing Information”. Check this, but still didn’t solve: Email to Case Routing Address default values are not reflected on Case record
Case Escalation Rules:
- Case escalation rules are used to reassign case ownership and optionally send email notifications when a case has not been closed within a specified time period.
Importance of Business Hours and Holidays:
- Business hours and holidays are used in conjunction to determine when case escalation actions occur.
- For instance, the support team works M-F 8AM-5PM EST, but does not work on July 4th. A case is submitted Wednesday, July 3rd at 3PM, and should be escalated if not resolved within 4 working hours. The case escalation action would trigger at 10AM Friday, July 5th.
- Note that case escalation actions do not have to reference the default business hours configuration (e.g. for VIP customers the case could be escalated after 4 hours 24x7x365).
- The default business hours is populated into the case field “Business Hours” when a case is created. But this can be changed. Note also that in the escalation rule, you can force a business hour to follow! (see below Step 3 in the Escalation Rule Entry screenshot.
Why use case escalation rules?
- Ensuring cases do not go unresolved by support agents (e.g. escalate any unresolved cases to management after 80 working hours).
- Prioritizing support of important customers (e.g. standard customer cases are escalated after 80 working hours; gold customers are escalated after 16 working hours).
- Ensuring the customer support team is meeting customer service-level agreements (Entitlements and Milestones greatly expand on the Service Cloud’s ability to enforce SLAs, but are not covered in this guide).
How are escalation rules structured? Escalation Rule –> Escalation Rule Entry –> Escalation Action
1- Escalation Rule: s the container for all rule entries and rule actions. Only one can be active at a time, and most organizations will only need to use one rule.
2- Escalation Rule Entry: When a case is created or modified, it will look to the list of rule entries for the first match. That rule entry will determine the case escalation actions. If no rule is matched, case escalation will not occur. For instance, I create a new case. The associated account’s country is “US”, its SLA “Platinum”, and the case priority is “Medium”. This case will take the escalation actions associated with rule #2, as this is the first rule where the case matches the rule criteria:
3- Escalation Action: once you save the Entry, you can create Escalation Actions. Each escalation rule can have many associated actions
For examle, the below will escalate to another queue called Case Queue Level 2, after 8 hours, and notify the Case Mgt Owner, both by using a specific Template.
To monitor case escalation: Setup | Monitor | Case Escalations
Case Contact Roles & Case Teams:
- Case contact roles are used to display the relationship of multiple contacts to a single case: Contact roles on cases function much like contact roles on accounts and opportunities. They allow users to declare the role of multiple contacts in relationship to a case. Simply add the contact roles related list to the case page layout:
- Case teams provide a clear way to document the roles of multiple users in the management of a single case. They also extend record access to team members (which can include portal users).
Configuring Case Teams:
- Step 1. Define Team Roles: Go to Customize | Cases | Case Teams | Case Team Roles to define roles
Step 2. Update the case page layout(s) – Add the case team member related list to each case page layout
- Predefined Case Teams: Go to Customize | Cases | Case Teams | Predefined Case Teams to define predefined Teams
- The difference is that the Predefined includes its members, whereas the Case Team is only a role, and you should add the members when you click on the Related List.
On the Cases page, when you add the Case Team Related List, you can either add a Case Team or a Predefined Case Team:
7.3- Describe the capabilities of solution management (e.g., settings, categories, processes)
- A solution is a detailed description of a customer issue coupled with repeatable steps to resolve the issue.
- Why use solutions? Solutions can streamline the communication of common case resolutions, improving support agent productivity and response time to customers.
- Before starting with Solution, you must name Solution Manager(s) who can edit solutions and change status because even the Support agent who submitted a Solution when closing a case cannot edit this solution
- When Support staff resolves a case, he can add a solution to it (new( or choose existing one (all in close layout)
Go to: Setup | Customize | Solutions:
- Click Solution Categories to set up categories so your users can categorize the solutions they create. Categories will be arranged in a tree structure. Note: you should add the Solution Categories Related List in the Solution layout (not by default)
- Solutions can be associated with multiple categories
- Click Solution Settings to enable specific options for solutions: enable browse solutions, multi-language, Enable HTML Solutions…etc
Once enabled, HTML solutions cannot be disabled. This will allow your organization to use rich text fields (formatting, images, etc.) within solutions
Enable Solution Browsing, will enable this on the Solution page:
- You can create Solutions and add them to the right category.
When you have a Case – what can you with Solutions?
You can look for Solutions by going to the Solution Related List *view suggested solution or search):
You can email the solutions that you fond and attached to the case, by creating an email template using:
Please check the below potential solution:
- Alternatively, you can create a Solution when you close a case (Close Layout) and can also make it part of the Public Solutions.
- Once Support Agent closes a case and submit a solutions, it becomes Draft status. And it can be Edited by users who have Profile = “Solution Manager”, or permissions given to him by Permission Sets, or updating another profile to add the permissions needed. Check the Knowledge Implementation Guide.
- Solutions don’t have OWD: there is no OWD settings for Solution Objects! All Solution objects are visible to all users
- Solutions do not use sharing rules. Instead, object-level security (as determined by the user’s profile and permission sets) and the “Manage Published Solutions” privilege (see below) determine what access the user has to solutions.
- Each solution status can be optionally marked as “Reviewed”. To edit/delete solutions in a “Reviewed” status, the user must have the “Manage Published Solutions” privilege.
Solution Processes and Record Types:
- Create and maintain multiple solution processes for your organization to use. Solution processes use the status field to identify a solution within the solution lifecycle.
- Note: After creating a new Solution Process, associate it with one or more Solution Record Type to apply it to new solutions.
- Solutions can be published to your company website via iframe, or exposed through self-service or customer portals.
- Public solutions allow your customers to view your published salesforce.com solutions on your company’s website. Click Edit to change your public solution settings, then click Generate HTML to generate the code to place on your website.
- Go to Customize | Self-Service | Public Solutions:
- Fill the info, click save
- Click on Generate HTML
- Copy Paste the code into txt file, save as HTML
- Open it, you will get the below page
- Note that only the Solutions where Public is checked will be seen
7.4- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Kknowledge
Knowledge can be used to catalog a variety information, including resolutions to cases. The Knowledge base can then be referenced by customer support agents, and published to the web and customer portals.
Knowledge vs. Solutions:
- Salesforce Knowledge requires purchasing a license for every Knowledge user, while solutions is free.
- Solutions and Knowledge share a number of the same features.
- Knowledge builds on these shared features by adding much more.
- Generally an organization would use either Knowledge or solutions, not both. Expect to see most (or all) of new product features developed for Knowledge (as Solutions can now essentially be considered a legacy functional area of Salesforce).
- YouTube link for Hands-On Knowledge Training.
7.5- Describe the basic capabilities of portals
Portals – A Thing of the Past In the not-so-distant past, Salesforce had several portal offerings:
- Customer Portal: Allows customers to manage their cases, view solutions/knowledge, contribute to communities (questions, answers, ideas), and access data within custom objects.
- Partner Portal (Partner Relationship Management): The key difference between customer portal and partner portal is that partner users can access leads and opportunities. This allows your organizations and its partners to collaborate on your organization’s sales pipeline. Partners can also manage cases, view solutions/knowledge, contribute to communities (questions, answers, ideas), and access data within custom objects.
- Self-Service Portal: Allows customers to manage cases and view solutions/knowledge. Discontinued prior to launch of communities.
To setup a portal, go to: Customize | Customer Portal | Settings.
- Once there, you will get the “Convert External User Access Wizard” to ensure that no records or folders owned by a Salesforce user are shared with an external user. This is a 3 steps wizard.
- The izard will not do anything if you don’t have any rule that shares records with external user.
- Click on next, you will get the new portal with a created portal.
Can edit look and feel and tab:
- Setup the allowed Profiles – see right
- The settings in the Allowed Profile will be applied to the users who log-in to the portal. Just like any other user
You can enable self-registration also and change the look and feel of the portal
- First, need to make a contact as External user:
- Create contact record and associate with an account: ex. John Smith
- Create a user record from the contact and assign a user profile that has access to your communities: go to the contact, click Enable Customer User
- You will get the new User page, fill it and make sure to specify the Profile that you allowed to login in your Portal.
- Choose username: email@example.com and my email
- The Profile is correlated to the License you choose – see right screenshot
- Now the user is created, reset password and login with John Smith to Portal
7.6- Describe the capabilities of Community Applications (e.g. Ideas, Answers)
Communities – The Future
Communities replaces these portal offerings moving forward. Whereas portals essentially gave external users (partners, customers, etc.) the ability to access Salesforce, Communities is aimed at connecting the right people (whether internal users, partners, or customers) together within Salesforce. The structure of the features is similar, but there are several differences as well:
- External users (partners/customers) can communicate via Chatter in Communities. Portals do not support Chatter.
- The standard Communities user interface is very close to that of a regular internal Salesforce user. The out of the box portal user interface looks dated.
- The licensing model for each is similar; however, Communities may have a slightly higher fee ($500 additional per year per community with the same license cost, last I heard).
- Upgrading to Communities: Contact Salesforce to upgrade an existing Partner Portal or Customer Portal to Communities. Portal licenses can only be added for customers with an existing portal – new Salesforce customers must purchase Communities.
To enable Communities, go to: Customize | Communities | Settings.
- You can create multiple communities; each has its own members, login page, branding, etc.
- A typical example would be to have a partner community and a customer community
To Manage a Community that you made or create a new Community: Customize | Communities | All Communities For example, let us make a Partner Community:
- Click on new
- Choose a Template
- Choose a name “Walco Partner Central” url: walco-developer-edition.eu6.force.com/partner
- Next – go to community management. You will get menu on left
- To add profiles to login to this comm, go to Administration. Let us Silver Partner:
Provision Community Users:
- We are only focusing on external user provisioning (e.g.: a partner, a customer); we will not cover Salesforce user provisioning
- Create an account for the Partner, or sue existing. Ex: Avnet
Make this account as a Partner account. From the Account detail page:
- Create contact record and associate with this account: ex. Joe Doe
- Create a user record from the contact and assign a user profile that has access to your communities: go to the contact, click Enable Partner USer
- You will get the new User page, fill it and make sure to specify the Profile that you allowed to login in your Community.
- Choose username: firstname.lastname@example.org and my email
- The Profile is correlated to the License you choose
- Note I received: Portal Account Owner Has No Role. An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account.
- This means the Admin should have Role. Make sure you have a Role
- Now the user is created, reset password and login with Joe Doe to Community
- Finally, make sure to activate the Community from Administration. Once active, activation emails will be sent to users in the Profiles of community.
- Very good link: How to Provision Salesforce Communities Users?
Look and Feel:
Community vs. Portal:
Before: Partner and Customer Portals
Now: Communities with Partner and Customer Licenses
Before: Limited customization
Now: Pixel perfect customization, including customization of login pages. Use of Site.Com as well as VF Pages for Customization. Also some ability to customize email with branding.
Before: No Chatter
Now: Chatter with controls to limit people to groups, limit posts to just internal audience and / or external.
- Customers who have Portal Licenses can either swap for Community Licenses, or use their existing licenses to use Communities. Also customers who already have Portal can continue to use them, I don’t believe an EOL has been announced yet.
- Internal Users can switch between communities, similarly to how we can switch between applications. Communities also support SSO.
Community Answers and Ideas:
- Communities are customizable public or private spaces for employees, end-customers, and partners to collaborate on best practices and business processes
- Answers is a feature of the Community application that enables users to ask questions and have community members post replies. Community members can then vote on the helpfulness of each reply, and the person who asked the question can mark one reply as the best answer
- When a member of an answers community asks a question and other community members post a reply, the asker can mark one of the replies as the best answer. The best answer then appears directly under the question (above the other replies)
- On the Answers tab, data categories allow users to classify questions in an answers zone. For example, if you have a zone for hardware products, your data categories may include laptops, desktops, and printers. Zone members can quickly browse within a specific category to find answers to their questions. Administrators can use data categories to control access to questions
- Ideas are suggestions posted by the members of an ideas community and are organized by zones. For example, if the focus of a particular zone is “Ideas for car features,” an appropriate idea for that zone might have the title “Insulated cup holders that keep your beverage hot or cold.” Or, if the focus of a particular zone is “Ideas for our company’s employee benefits,” an appropriate idea for that zone might have the title “On-site day care.”
- Note: Answers is no longer available. Now you can use Chatter Answers, a self-service support community where users can post questions and receive answers and comments from other users or your support agents. Chatter Answers brings together Cases, Questions and Answers, and Salesforce Knowledge articles in a unified experience.
- To enable and configure Answers, go to Build | Customize | Chatter Answers
Ideas – make it show on the Community :
- To enable and configure Ideas, go to Build | Customize | Ideas – Enable (default)
Setup the Ideas Zones – click on Zone Settings – create or use existing, and make sure that “Show in” is community and select the community name.
- Finally, add the Idea tab to the community via the community Management – Admin – Tabs
7.7- Other Notes
Assets and Work Orders:
- Need to be EE and above to access these 2 Objects
- Assets are used to track what products or services a customer has previously purchased, and are referenced in other areas of the Service Cloud such as entitlements and work orders.
- Work Orders were introduced in the Spring ’16 Release of Salesforce, and are used to represent action(s) that are performed on product or asset.
- For example, a customer service rep (CSR) at ABC Refrigeration receives a phone call that the customer’s refrigerator (asset) does not work. The CSR creates a case to track the customer’s problem. After troubleshooting with the customer using Knowledge Articles, the CSR acknowledges that a service technician will need to be dispatched to repair the refrigerator. A Work Order is issued to track the repair.
- Chec out this Youtube Vid: Assets and Work Orders – Service Cloud – Spring ’16
Asset can now have Tree Hierarchy structure
Product Line item in an order will transform automatically to Assets
Work Orders brand new in 2016. They are not enabled by default, and should be enabled. They are:
- Standard Objects to track performed service
- Foundational entity (like Case) with integration to Account, Contact, Asset, Cases..etc
- Nest multiple Work Order line items
You write “The difference is that the Predefined includes its members, whereas the Case Team is only a role, and you should add the members when you click on the Related List.” – I think it’s not clear.
Mabosbola is an online gambling site that will provides
the many popular soccer wagering and casino online games that have been set up since 2013.
Since this site made an appearance and provides gambling services to just about all customers in Philippines, Mabosbola has dared to provide deal security to all its official users up to a
nominal great of rupiah.
This particular is the purpose many world-class wagering
game providers in the level regarding Sbobet and Maxbet
want to work together with Mabosbola. To date, there have been many gambling, soccer betting and online online casino game providers which may have collaborated with Mabosbet, including Sbobet, Nova88, Ion, and WM Casino.
On our official site, you can appreciate various types regarding the best
and the majority of popular games, beginning from soccer wagering games such because Asian Handicap, 1X2, or total report or challenging on line casino gambling games these kinds of as roulette,
blackjack, sicbo and so on. An individual can get just about
all of this simply by registering to become a member upon the official internet gambling site Mabosbola.
How you can Register for an Online Gambling Accounts
As we explained earlier, for those of you who want to enjoy the finest games in Indonesia,
we recommend that you register since an official
associate on the online gambling site Mabosbola. Besides being
simple, you also just have to have a few mins to register.
The best in class, Depoxito give you high-end experience that adopt the see and tone of legal VIP standarts, we come up with the money for you
the best attractive to high-level experience of VIPs expect in any summit end casino, grand alive casino royale have the funds for you the additional studio
design element including the grand blackjack, offering
our VIP Customer the best experience of a Salon privee table.
New style table also feature across the room subsequent to grand roulette upgraded on our provider playtechs mini prestige roulette which delivering more
fascinating and richer playing experience. The supplementary experience contains a total
of seven tables including five blackjack tables, one roulette table
and one baccarat table. Grand breathing casino royale has been tall hand-engineered
to fit the needs of our customer to using it, and contains unique elements that is specially expected to maximize the impact
value we got from our customers and diversify it to the existing network.
Soon, Depoxito will produce an improved reality technology upon stir casino for our VIP member, these most highly developed technology ever seen in breathing casino including this improved
reality. Which permit players to experience products upon an entire extra level which is never seen before literally leaping out of the game and taking the blackjack,
baccarat, roulette and supplementary game into the cumulative entire level.
Depoxito VIP Baccarat, we give you the very exclusive flesh and blood VIP Baccarat that is played
taking into account going on to 7 players at the thesame table and our terribly trained pretty
bring to life baccarat dealer. And of course our VIP aficionada will tone as if they were essentially sitting at one of the top casino baccarat table.
This immersive gaming experience creates a hugely risk-taking make public
that our VIP players will find difficult to surpass.
Here is the list of flesh and blood casino game that depoxito
provide, we have the funds for the widest
range of rouse casino games upon the promote including : blackjack unlimited, blackjack prestige, roulette,
baccarat, poker, hi-lo, sic bo, and grand flesh and blood casino royale such as Grand Baccarat, Grand Blackjack and Grand Roulette
for our VIP member. And of course as a devotee of Depoxito you can enjoy every the games that we come up with the
money for to you, every you craving to attain is just visit our site
depoxito and register it forlorn takes going on to 3 minutes and then youre normal to produce a
result any game that you want.
Be our VIP, inborn our VIP member of course fixed you the best abet you can acquire from us every you infatuation to
be a VIP advocate is utterly easy. every you craving is just keep playing on our site, deposit and feint later a VIP as soon as the amount that our company had written, save playing and our customer bolster will way in you
that you are promoted to become a VIP zealot on our site.
Userbola Agent Sportsbook Trusted
The particular football gambling game is so popular in Indonesia.
Besides to be able to play sports betting, you can also
play Online casino, and slots.
Userbola as an official and trusted Indonesian gambling website and bookmaker provides fast
and free list services.
We all provide the best service for you to be able to play gambling easily without having
to download and install applications, for sbobet the basketball can be accessed via sbobet mobile or wap, while sbobet casino is
equipped with HTML5 features.
And that we also provide customer support services, if you have trouble logging in or don’t have the latest sbobet link or alternative, you can call us via live chat, WhatsApp, We Chat, and Line.
Game Userbola Online Betting
The userbola site also offers ibcbet / maxbet ball gambling games, joker
slots gaming gambling, live casino, s128 and sv338 cockfighting,
fielding balls (tangkasnet, tangkas88, tangkas1). For those
of you who choose various online gambling video games, the userbola site is he best option for you for
you Indonesian internet gambling players. The maxbet program can play ball wagering, live casino at redbet allbet, keno, and quantity games.
Also there are slots and fish capturing games that
are extremely famous from joker gambling. If you
want bets fighting, you can guess and watch football through the SV128 or SV338 providers.
Userbola Internet gambling Site
Userbola is an online wagering site that comes with an official license from PAGCOR, so you shouldn’t think twice
to make a fund transaction and play on our site, and
your data will be safe. Userbola as a trusted gambling site, we pay your earn no matter how fast you
play gambling in only 3 minutes for the process of withdrawing cash, while for the process of depositing
funds for approximately just one minute. Userbola provides
transaction services from 9 banks namely Bank BCA, BNI, BRI, Mandiri,
CIMB Niaga, Danamon, Panin, OCBC NISP. There are also alternative transaction services such as OVO, Credit.
Register now and get the satisfaction and convenience of playing gambling on the Userbola site.
THE WAY TO DEPOSIT ONLINE BETS
You first have to register to become a member of a football
gambling agent. After that you will be given a user
ID to log in to enter the internet wagering game. Make a
down payment of funds immediately to the bank account number
of the Trusted Football Agent if you need to play
immediately. The steps to create a deposit are as employs:
Submit Deposit Form
Ask for via our SMS CENTER at + 62-821-6182-5555
Request via Whatsapp + 62-821-6182-5555
Request via Live Talk Userbola directly
Please use the steps above to avoid irresponsible people on behalf of Userbola.
End up being careful to avoid things we don’t want with each other.
Congratulations on joining the Indonesian Trusted Football Gambling Agent community.
Userbola is for those of you who are seriously interested in actively
playing with us. Have a good bet.